BASED IN PARIS – START: asap, latest mid August
As an Intern for Leetchi Germany you will have a variety of responsibilities and a major influence on the growth of Leetchi on the German market. You will be fully in charge of the Social Media Channels, blogger relations, our own blog, the communication with customers and the optimization of the crowdfunding and fundraising campaigns. You will work closely with the Country Manager Germany on various market development projects and will be able to execute your own ideas.
MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full responsibility of the Social Media Channels, blogger relations, our own blog and Content Marketing
- Daily optimization of our public pools page by collaborating with users, observing running projects and building content
- Respond to user inquiries, create guidelines and best practices
- Work with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Compliance, Customer Service and Design
- Identify new projects that benefit our growth strategy and potentials for the product and our marketing
- Native German speaker, English and/or French as a second language
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Enrolled at a university / “Convention de stage” is obligatory
- Creativity and excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to create interesting and engaging digital content
- Autonomous working team-player
- Organized and able to manage various projects at the same time
- Positive, polite and hands-on mentality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom to bring in your ideas and make an impact
- Fast growing startup and an international and passionate team
- Beautiful office with garden, kitchen and many great people (7 startups) in the heart of Paris
- Remuneration depending on the profile
- Starting date: asap, latest mid August
- Duration: min. 6, but ideally 12 months / “année de césure”
- Location: Paris (75009)
- Send us your CV and cover letter in English or German to: email@example.com
ABOUT LEETCHI GROUP
Founded in 2009 by Céline Lazorthes, Leetchi has today over 7 million users. Leetchi is available in 150 countries. This year we were showing TV ads on ProSieben, RTLII and Sat1 and were featured by many media as Galileo and Arte.
The group employs 70 people based in Paris, London, Berlin and Luxembourg and its e-money issuer license guarantees that all European regulations are respected.
If you are having any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!